Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Shellraiser When the Turtles need to hit the road and take command and control with them, they all pile into the Shellraiser.When the Turtles need to hit the road and take command and control with them, they all pile into the Shellraiser.
- Raph & Mikey Patrol Buggies Turtles' Interlocking speed machines! Connect the two vehicles, then launch Raph forward for an explosive Ninja Battle Boost!
- Leo & Donnie Patrol Buggies Turtles’ Interlocking speed machines! Straight from the hit TV show, the Leo & Donnie Patrol Buggies are individually customized and ready to roll! Run the Foot off the road with Leo's rocket "grenade" or scare 'em to the sidewalk with Donnie's Kraang-crushing big wheels.
- Mutagen Ooze Sewer Cruiser Go on an Ooze cruise with this fast-floating "wetski," complete with its own slick defense system: a cooler contraption to spill actual Ooze (sold separately) and stop any Kraang in pursuit. Works on land or in water. Really floats!
- Mutagen Ooze Drop Copter The Drop Copter is a double-barreled Ooze chopper! Turtle-ize the skies with this awesome airborne-assault helicopter. Includes working propeller and winch. Compatible with the TMNT basic action figures (sold separately).
- Sewer Spinnin’ Skateboard The Sewer Spinnin’ Skateboard is compatible with all the Basic Turtle Action Figures and comes ready to Shred! The Sewer Spinnin’ Skateboard is compatible with all the Basic Turtle Action Figures and comes ready to Shred!
- Rippin’ Rider With the Rippin’ Rider, the Turtles can hit the road ready for battle!
- Dragon Chopper A bad enemy like The Foot and the dreaded Foot Soldiers need a bad ride, and the Dragon Chopper is a really, really BAD RIDE
- Ninja Stealth Bike A true Ninja needs a stealthy ride with awesome looks and details, and the Ninja Stealth Bike more than delivers! The vehicle features a textured turtle shell that covers the Turtle from head to toe, and to on-lookers from above, makes it look just like the street.